Come join us and be a part of a company that’s growing rapidly and making clients happy. We, Advent Informatics Pvt. Ltd. are a start-up and focus on sales and marketing of scientific softwares in India. Make a difference by being a valued member of a growing and successful company and working with a highly focussed sales and marketing team.
We are currently hiring for the following positions for our Pune Office:
I. Sales Manager
Advent Informatics Pvt Ltd, is a distributor of chemoinformatics and bioinformatics software solutions and services in India. Advent Informatics is looking for talented and highly motivated candidates to join the team as Sales Manager, dedicated to handling ChemAxon accounts in India.
• Understanding business and technology scenarios and needs, identifying opportunities.
• Research and build relationships with new clients, plan approaches, and pitch.
• Business Cycle Management, Account Management, and closing sales deal independently for multiple solutions offered by Advent / ChemAxon.
• Develop and maintain a pipeline of all sales administration using CRM software
• Travel within India (30% travel) for sales meetings and negotiations as and when needed.
• Preparing reports on a regular basis as directed by the management.
• Develop a strong knowledge of products and services offered by Advent/ChemAxon in order to facilitate the sales process.
• Work with a team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
• Strengthen the company’s direct sales and business development capabilities.
• Run targeted sales & marketing campaigns for business development, build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities and get feedback from clients.
• Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences
• Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Graduate degree or higher in Chemistry, Life Science or related domains.
• Experience with computation tools for Chemoinformatics and Bioinformatics is an added advantage.
• 4-5 years of experience in a similar role in the Life Science/ Informatics domain is desirable.
• Excellent communication skills, vocal and written, coupled with receptive listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence.
• Strong analytical, networking, and management skills.
• Hands-on experience with CRM software is an added advantage but not mandatory.
• Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (Gmail, voicemail, MS Office).
• Skilful in preparing presentations to showcase the company’s product portfolio.
• Should have the desire and ability to work in a fast-paced, goal-oriented high growth sales environment.
• Be a part of a small yet highly dynamic sales & marketing team in an employee-friendly company.
• Competitive salary and opportunity to earn generous rates of target-based commission.
• Annual bonus from the company’s discretionary profit share scheme.
• Regular training and opportunities to travel ChemAxon headquarters in Budapest.
Job Location: Pune
II. Junior Application Scientist
Advent Informatics, a distributor of Computational Drug Discovery software solutions and services in India, is looking for talented and motivated candidates to join the team as a Junior Application Scientist. As a Junior Application Scientist, you will be focused on providing technical support and making product presentations to our pharma and biotech customers showing interest in Molecular Modelling/CADD-related product offerings.
• Online/onsite presentation (and demonstration) of our CADD/Molecular Modelling software suite.
• Provide technical and scientific support to our existing and prospective clients.
• Publish scientific papers and participate in conferences and seminars.
• Enable clients to get the best value of the software by training them.
• Supporting installation and troubleshooting issues faced by clients and evaluators.
• Developing KNIME workflows as per client needs.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Ph.D. in Computational Chemistry, Medicinal Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Chemistry or any related field with expertise in using molecular modeling software or a Master’s degree in a relevant domain with 4-5 years of industry experience in in-silico drug design will be preferred.
• Concrete understanding of the complete drug-discovery process and expertise in handling software related to molecular modeling/CADD.
• Knowledge of Python programming and KNIME would be an added advantage.
• Excellent communication skills, vocal and written, coupled with great time- skills.
• Willingness to travel (20%-40% travel depending on COVID situation) within India and if needed outside India too.
• Should have the desire and ability to work in a fast-paced, goal-oriented high-growth environment.
• A desire to publish scientific papers.
• Be a part of a small yet highly dynamic fast-growing start-up.
• Make a difference by being a valued member of a growing and successful company.
• Competitive salary and medical insurance.
• Regular training & opportunities to collaborate on research projects.
• Opportunity to attend conferences and training programs relevant to the position.
Job Location: Pune