Advent Informatics is looking for talented and motivated candidates to join the team as an account manager, dedicated to handling ChemAxon accounts in India.
Advent Informatics is a reseller ChemAxon software solutions in India and has clients all over India.
We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Account Manager to help us build up our business activities.
Account Manager’s responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals, and maintaining customer satisfaction. If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through email, phone, and meetings we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
- Get trained on ChemAxon tools to be able to explain the functionalities to prospects.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities
- Graduate degree or higher in Bioinformatics, Medicinal Chemistry, pharmaceutical chemistry, or related domains.
- Proven experience in sales or relevant role, 1-year minimum
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is an added advantage
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
We are looking for candidates based in Bangalore, Hyderabad or Delhi.
Interested candidates can write to us with their updated Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org