ChemAxon provides cheminformatics software platforms, applications and services to optimize the value of chemistry information in life science and other R&D. Our mission is to enable scientists to manage their chemical and related data via an intuitive, powerful and cost effective informatics tools, developed together with our customers and partners.
ChemAxon is privately owned with global headquarters in Budapest, US East Coast facility in Cambridge, MA, and sales and support offices in Europe, Japan and across North America. Founded by Ferenc Csizmadia and his brother in 1998, ChemAxon has since grown to become a leading cheminformatics company. The commitment and experience of the management combined with an empowering and collaborative attitude enables ChemAxon to deliver value and innovative products and solutions.
Our customers use ChemAxon technology
– Drug discovery and design
– Data mining and analysis
– Compound sourcing and inventory
– Compound registration
– Chemical information management
– Patent analytics
– Systems and applications integration
– Collaboration environments
– Chemistry education and publishing
See the Library for many example customer case studies.
A Collaborative Partner
ChemAxon understands cheminformatics and works closely with customers to ensure our software is delivering the required business benefits:
– Industry leading performance and integration flexibility
– More cost effective than other established alternatives
– User driven and rapid cycle development
– Flexible business models to fit your organization and minimize cost of ownership
– Immediate value from high quality scientific software
– Full support and services to reduce the risk and costs of migration and maximize ongoing ROI
– Responsive support through onsite visits, consultancy, remote call/email helpdesk and user forums
– R&D organizations benefit from both improved productivity and lower costs.